ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Address Required to Join?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/04/12 11:36 AM Views: 906 Replies: 2
Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I thought only first and last name and email address were mandatory to join but now a site registrant receives the message below. Even following the instructions in the quote below, one cannot register unless an address is filled in. I must have forgotten what is required or changed some default. If my site is set to require an physical address, where can I turn off the requirment?

"Sorry, the following are required:
1) You have entered city and/or state information without including street address. In order to continue please either include your street address, or remove the city and state information. Your street address is private and not seen by fellow members unless you deliberately allow it. We may need your street address as a means of contacting you and encourage you to supply it."

Monday, November 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM - Response #1

If the classmate does not want to supply a physical address, they need only follow the instruction in the notice and remove the contents of the fields that have already been filled.

Monday, November 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM - Response #2

Ok, thanks. The registrant needs to remove "USA" from the Country field by selecting the blank line at the top of the list.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.