ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

View survey results ... other than admins

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/18/15 05:55 PM Views: 1123 Replies: 4
Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Hello. I created a survey and switched "on" the radio button to enable "All Classmates" visibility to the results but when I log on as my non-admin id I can't locate where those survey results would be visible. Any/all assistance is appreciated. Thanks. Mark woodwardclassof65.com

Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 9:59 PM - Response #1

I couldn't find your survey but in order for a classmate to view the results I believe they must first submit their answers to it. From that point on when accessing the survey they should see a button that will allow them to view the results.

Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 10:21 PM - Response #2

An excellent answer. You can view the collective survey results once you've submitted your own answers.

Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 10:33 PM - Response #3

Even if they haven't taken the survery and can't see the Results button, there's a way to see the survey results.

When our survey was over, I viewed the final results (pressing the results button goes to a different page address) and copied that URL into a link in an announcement "Survey Results - Click Here", and then inactivated the survey. Everyone could see the results that way even though the survey was no longer active or in the menu.

Of course the whole idea is to get people to take the survey, and then look at the results. I also used an announcement with a link to the survey itself to draw attention to the survey and catch people who might not have noticed the menu item. No reason you couldn't have both announcements active to help people who didn't notice the "See Results" button.

Monday, January 19, 2015 at 1:50 PM - Response #4

Thanks. I see it now.

I put an "arrow" icon on the Home Page, positioned to point to the Survey and also included a link in the arrow image to the survey. My limited experience tells me that there are never enough ways to get people to look at something - so I appreciate your sharing the wisdom of your years. Thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.