ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

"Attending Reunion" Icons

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/21/09 12:49 AM Views: 1616 Replies: 7
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Why does an "attending reunion" icon show up beside the classmate's name on the profiles page, but no reunion registration e-mail has been sent to the administrator and the classmate's name does not show up on the "Reunion Attendees" page. This really confuse my count

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 12:55 AM - Response #1

Because classes almost always offer multiple forms of registration. Not everybody will register on your web site most likely. Some schools offer phone registration, registration at the door, registration via US Postal mail, etc. Thus those Classmates who are attending your reunion but not registering for your reunion on your web site need a way to indicate to others that they are in fact attending the reunion.

Do me a favor and click on your Reunion Attendees link and read all the diretions at the top of the page. After reading this it will make perfect sense to you why Classmates who are not registering for your reunion online can still turn on their own "attending reunion" icon.

Note: If a Classmate manually turns on their own attending reunion icon, they are immediately given a message that states that turning on their icon is NOT registering, and that they still need to register in some capacity. So those who have turned it on already know they've not yet registered. They are simply expressing their intent to attend by doing that.

Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 5:17 PM - Response #2

We are starting to plan our 55th reunion. In the profiles we have yes no or maybe active for classmates to check for the 3 events but they is no option for them to indicate a guest might attend. I thing we use to have that option but cant figure out how we set it up.

Leo

Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 8:23 PM - Response #3

Leo,

That option is available WHEN THEY REGISTER. If they are just modifying their profile to say they plan to attend, but don't actually register, they don't get to say if they plan to bring a guest. When they register for the event, they can specify who their guest will be. The guest count has never shown up on the Classmate Profiles page.

Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 4:59 PM - Response #4

We planned our first reunion in 2010. I thought there was an icon on the classmates profile page to show which classmates are attending.

We recently launched our 2015 reunion registration. Currently we have 3 people registered but no one has an icon by their name and the icon doesn't even appear at the top of the classmates page.

Friday, February 6, 2015 at 11:08 AM - Response #5

This feature is still under development in the new Event Planner and will be released soon.

Friday, February 6, 2015 at 6:40 PM - Response #6

Thanks! I assume other features will be available later, too, such as an ability to make lists (Excel) that could be used to merge to nametags for each event.

Friday, February 6, 2015 at 7:44 PM - Response #7

that is right, still being developed and will be released after the programmers finish and the testing is done.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.