ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

A Classmate wants to post....

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/13/11 05:06 PM Views: 1445 Replies: 4
Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Is there a way for a Classmate to post something so it can be seen and read by the whole class?

Thanks for any input and info.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM - Response #1

How about "POST ANNOUNCEMENT" or on your USER FORUMS, the "Post New Topic"

Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 5:52 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle. That's what I thought but just wanted to check to see if there were any other options.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM - Response #3

Hi,
I find the home page is a good place to post anything. It could be articles that are informative-interesting, or videos that are humorous, or entertainment and the arts, or just about anything. I am the only admin, small group. Our home page is set up two ways. One for log in members only; usually announcements with personal info, and the other is what the general public sees. A little effort goes a long way. Sometimes we get feedbacks like "Thanks,that was helpful, I didn't know that, or that story brought tears to my eyes.."
This week we cover how kids with allergies can go trick or treat and still be safe and have fun - but always carry that Epipen with you. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Thelma

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 3:40 PM - Response #4

That's what I do. Like Thelma I tell classmates to post it on the homepage; or, at least, on the homepage reference the item posted somewhere else.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.