ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Add Music to "Profiles" page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/09/10 09:50 AM Views: 1409 Replies: 2
Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM

I used the new "widget" found on the site. I've created several "play-lists" to put on a number of pages, a number of them successfully. I'd like music to play on the "Profiles" page but find no editing location to launch "source" and to paste in the code required to embed the play-list. How can I do this?

Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 9:53 AM - Response #1

You can paste ANY HTML CODES in any of the edit windows and it will work. So, you should be able to paste the widget in your profile page if you want.

Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 2:23 PM - Response #2

As Kyle notes, you can embed a player on YOUR profile page, but when the individual moves away from your profile, the music will stop.

If you want a playlist that will play through ALL the profile pages, that can only be done if you create a 'pop-out' player. (And that can't be linked to whether the visitor is viewing a profile page or another page on your website.)

There isn't a place to place the link to pop-out that page in the Profiles area. So it's best done on the home page.

Possibly in the new version coming, there may be an opportunity for Admins to place text or embeds on the Classmate Profiles page.

Edited 09/09/10 2:25 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.