ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Viewing video on my profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/11/09 12:06 PM Views: 1292 Replies: 2
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:06 PM

It seems like I'm the only one who can't see my video on my profile. Other classmates can view it, but I can't. It doesn't even appear when I go into my profile. This seems to have happened after a link was added to direct classmates to it in a newsletter. Any suggestions?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 1:44 PM - Response #1

I see the little piano player just fine Smile There are a lot of photos on the page so it took just a moment for it to load with all of the other photos but its there.

Try holding down the key on your keyboard and while you are holding that down click the Reload/Refresh button on your browser. That should force the page to load a fresh copy on your browser.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 2:30 PM - Response #2

I tried your suggestion, but I still could not view the video. Sad I even went to the newsletter where a link was added to send the classmates directly to the video, where we were using it as an example, but it does not send me directly to the video, either. Perhaps because it's my profile. I suppose as long as others are able to view it, it's okay. When I right click my mouse, it says "video not loaded", so it could be a glitch on my computer. No worries...Thanks for your help.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.