ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate paid for another classmate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/04/19 10:08 PM Views: 382 Replies: 6
Monday, March 4, 2019 at 10:08 PM

A classmate paid for a friend who is also a classmate, so all transactions are listed under that paying classmate. We had asked all classmates to register separately even if they were married, etc.

How can I show the second classmate on the profile for the reunion now. I don't want to register him because that will show an extra person for totals, but I do want him to show up on the profile as going to the reunion. He also has not registered on our web site yet.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 1:27 PM - Response #1

When the Guest IS a Classmate too... Go to Event Planner > Edit > Transactions > Edit for the particular transaction > Look for the guest's tickets for each activity and click the Pencil icon to the right of the guest name > this will reveal a checkbox that will say Guest Is A Classmate > Check the box and you will be prompted to enter / search for the classmates name and select the matching name. Be sure to save changes and this will connect the registration to the classmate's profile.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 8:46 PM - Response #2

Perfect! Exactly what I needed.
Thank you!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 8:57 PM - Response #3

Doing what Scott said would mean that married classmates (classmates who married other classmates) wouldn't have to register separately.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 9:16 PM - Response #4

Exactly, just changed our reunion event information. Wish this was available 5 years ago!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:22 PM - Response #5

Yay, Roni, came here to ask a question! Smile

One thing, Roni... Five years ago, you used the Reunion Planner, not the Event Planner. Oh... Wink

Edited 03/06/19 10:29 PM
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:29 PM - Response #6

That is true.
Event planner wasn’t round then.
Many improvements!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.