ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Resetting classmates password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/14/19 03:45 PM Views: 1043 Replies: 17
Monday, October 14, 2019 at 3:45 PM

A classmate emailed me and said he had forgotten his password. I thought that I could reset it under Details in Manage Classmates, however, there is nothing in that section about password resetting. Please point me in the right direction here. Thanks. -- Carl

Monday, October 14, 2019 at 4:17 PM - Response #1

Hi Carl,

Have they joined yet? If they have you should see a password reset option.

If they haven't joined yet they will need to find their name under Classmate Profiles and join before they can login.

If they have joined they can send themselves a password reset link by going to your Sign In page and choosing the Forgot Password link directly under the login boxes.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, October 14, 2019 at 4:34 PM - Response #2

Jessica,

Max thought he'd joined, and said he couldn't remember his password. I looked back and see some previous activity for him on the site, so it does look like he joined at one point. Could there be a problem because the site was in free status for about five years, and I just last week both took it back to Premium and re-associated the URL athenshigh62.net with the ClassCreator site. Could some membership information been lost during the transition? Apparently, at this point the site doesn't know he was once a member. My concern is whether this will be true for others who had joined previously. Or, is this just a problem for Max for some reason. Your continued help appreciated.

Carl

Monday, October 14, 2019 at 4:53 PM - Response #3

Jessica,

Upon further review, it appears that Max's case is an isolated one, as several folks have logged in with their old account information since I sent out an message last week telling my classmates that the site is back up and running. I've asked Max to rejoin by creating a new account.

Carl

Monday, October 14, 2019 at 9:30 PM - Response #4

Hi Carl,

Under Manage Classmates it says he logged in today so whatever you did there worked.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 10:33 AM - Response #5

Yes, Jessica, all appears to be working now, except I still have not received a reply about reactivating my email. -- Carl

Friday, October 18, 2019 at 6:15 PM - Response #6

I still have not received a reply, Jessica. I sent a message to the link provided to reactivate the email account. Could you intervene and get this process underway? Thanks. -- Carl

Friday, October 18, 2019 at 11:01 PM - Response #7

Hi Carl,

I've asked the platinum programmers to reactivate the account. I'll get back with you once I have that information back from them.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 1:07 AM - Response #8

Thanks. I'll await further word. -- Carl

Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:49 AM - Response #9

Still no word on reactivating the email accounts! — Carl

Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 4:15 PM - Response #10

Reactivating my email accounts still has not happened. Please expedite. -- Carl

Monday, February 17, 2020 at 10:35 AM - Response #11

It looks like Jessica is no longer with classcreator.com. Is anyone else from the company still monitoring this forum? The silent has been deafening. -- Carl

Monday, February 17, 2020 at 2:12 PM - Response #12

Hi Carl,

I'm here I just wasn't in on Saturday. They did fully reset your account. You can go ahead and test it now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, February 17, 2020 at 4:16 PM - Response #13

Jessica, Sorry that I misinterpreted your status with classcreator. Glad you are still here. I'm in the process of checking out the functioning of the email system. Is it true that you only support pop3 and not imap? I need to know this before reconfiguring my email program. Thanks. -- Carl

Edited 02/17/20 4:17 PM
Monday, February 17, 2020 at 4:44 PM - Response #14

POP3 and/or email forwarding to existing email addresses.

Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 5:50 PM - Response #15

A co-administrator forgot her password. I tried to change her old password with a new temporary password, Under manage classmates, I couldn't find it within her profile page under profile details to change it for her. Where and how can I help my co-administrator change her password to get back on our class website?

Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 6:30 PM - Response #16

Only Root Administrators can change email address or password for a co-administrator as they assign all co-admins. Diane is listed as the root admin.

If you need it and Diane is not available the co-admin can email me at info@classcreator.com and I can assist as well, however, Diane will also have that option.

Jessica

Monday, March 22, 2021 at 6:01 PM - Response #17

Jean,
Your co-admin can also begin the Sign In process by entering her email address, and then click on "Forgot Password". The system will send her an email with a link to click on which will take her to your site and ask her to enter a new password.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.