ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

GRAPHICS AND PICTURES

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/18/09 08:43 PM Views: 1509 Replies: 5
Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Hi Brad

Having a problem with my graphics on the homepage, I've lost my reunion clock and my picture that says RE NION IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT U. Can you check it out and tell me how to fix it if it is at all possible.

Thanks
Latoya

Edited 06/18/09 8:44 PM
Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM - Response #1

Usually when this happens something has changed in the source code for the third party plugin. Even one character can cause the entire plugin not to work. The best way to fix these things is:

1) Remove any countdown clock code you still see in your source code
2) Copy it from the third party site again and paste it back in.

The Re nion text you should also retype... That's very cute by the way, I hadn't heard that one.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 11:31 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad! I will have to search for the countdown clock again i did not save it, silly me!

Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM - Response #3

I am having the same problem with losing graphics, just started yesterday. I have noticed others are also. My graphics are from different sources. Just wondering what the problem is and how to fix it without doing a complete rehaul.

Thanks,
Carrie

Friday, June 19, 2009 at 10:40 AM - Response #4

Do you mean you're pulling the graphics in from a third party site? When this happens post a link to the problematic page, and tell me the exact graphic and where it's supposed to be, and I'll check it out.

Friday, June 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM - Response #5

I'm sorry to say, I didn't save and can't remember where I got the links, but all is well, as I decided my home page needed a face lift anyway. Thanks, and in future I will try to do better!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.