ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Icon for classmates having signed up for Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/25/12 05:36 PM Views: 1326 Replies: 13
Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I put in the date information about the Reunion on the Reunion page, and noticed a new icon appear on the Classmates Profile Page, and thought GREAT!!
I have elected to do all accounting manually, which (I know) is the difficult method, but...

There is now an icon beside the name of two classmates who have NOT filled out the Reunion form (let alone chosen their method of payment). What gives?

Barbara

Edited 03/25/12 5:37 PM
Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:04 AM - Response #1

The icon also shows up if they have indicated on their profile pages that they intend to attend the reunion.

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM - Response #2

The icon also shows up if they have indicated on their profile pages that they intend to attend the reunion.

Thanks for the always prompt answer.

Ok, it's not an indication of whether or not they have signed the Reunion form, just that they checked that they are planning on attending and have stated yes. That being the case there should be 40 or so such icons. (Do the icons depend on the checked yes box, or the wording on attending??)

Barbara

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:50 AM - Response #3

Just an idea. How about letting us customize the Icon for the Reunion? Or at least a few choices, like party balloons etc.
Add to long list?

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM - Response #4

it is already on the list. You will be able to have custom icons on the Classmate Profile page. You will be able to upload an icon and then depending upon the profile generator question/answer, display an icon, "Party Balloons" if you choose.

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM - Response #5

Sounds like fun, thanks!

Barbara

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM - Response #6

Darn! I cannot stay ahead of you guys! Back to the drawing board for me.

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM - Response #7

You realize you hired the Best of the Best, don't you?? Smile

Barbara

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM - Response #8

A thought on the customized icons... and I have to admit I haven't gone in to see what icons Kyle said are available, but is there one like an old fashioned PAID stamp, a bit askew...in red??

Balloons for those saying they're going to attend and a good old fashioned PAID stamp for those who have paid up. Would make my life easier and serve as a 'goose' for those who haven't registered to get on the ball.Laughing

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM - Response #9

These would be CUSTOM - you upload them. If you find a PAID stamp, then you would upload it and use it.

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM - Response #10

Ok, Kyle... I totally believe you that there are icons there to upload... but where, and how ?? And when I find a paid stamp I'll even share it with you guys! Razz

Barbara

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM - Response #11

it is already on the list.

What is already on the list?? and where is said list??

Barbara

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 3:08 PM - Response #12

Any image you want, even the one of you on your horse can become an icon. The picture of your daughter can become an icon. You would just need to upload the image.

The "List" is just the features that are being worked on.

Monday, March 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM - Response #13

The "List" is just the features that are being worked on.

Ahhh, darned... thought you had one ready to go! Smile
Barbara

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.