ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Form Spacing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/24/08 01:35 PM Views: 1111 Replies: 3
Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 1:35 PM

I am typing in a form in one of the Customizable Link pages. When I press the reurn key it automatically double spaces all the entries. How do I control spacing between single and double?

Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 2:02 PM - Response #1

In HTML an Enter key means to start a new paragraph. To advance down only 1 paragraph hold down your shift key while pressing Enter.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 2:27 PM - Response #2

Thanks for that info. I have not used HTML before. Now that I have my spacing corrected, when I go to print this page/screen, the only thing that prints on page 2 (that I do not need) is your "Start your own ..." at the bottom of the page. How can I get this to print out all on one page?

Also I have tried to paste a slide show from slide.com on one of the customizable pages. They instruct me to copy and paste their HTML code. I do this and all I see is code and not my slide show. Any suggestions?

Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 4:03 PM - Response #3

F. LYLE HARRIS wrote:

Thanks for that info. I have not used HTML before. Now that I have my spacing corrected, when I go to print this page/screen, the only thing that prints on page 2 (that I do not need) is your "Start your own ..." at the bottom of the page. How can I get this to print out all on one page?

Also I have tried to paste a slide show from slide.com on one of the customizable pages. They instruct me to copy and paste their HTML code. I do this and all I see is code and not my slide show. Any suggestions?

1) Any text that doesn't fit on page one is going to print on page 2. That last blub must not quite fit on page 1.

2) You need to click the "Source" button in the upper left corner before pasing in your code.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.