ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photos in Profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/20/09 02:54 PM Views: 1315 Replies: 2
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I created our class website on 1-1-2009. I am still finding features to use. I have searched to see if anyone has mentioned the following feature that I found but have not found any mention so I hope I am not repeating something that has already been posted. I have viewed many other class profiles and have not found any using the feature.

I found that I am able to post an image link on the profile. I have posted a link in the Spouse/Partner box and several links in the School Story box. I haven't tried but I assume I could post links in the other boxes, too. My links are to images on my own server but I have tried using images on the ClassCreator server (../../userfiles/Image/myimage.jpg) and that works, also. I am using my server because I don't want to load all my images on the ClassCreator server. I am still in the process of finding and adding images to my profile with the intention of showing the transition of an 17 year old kid to a 65 year old man in my story.

I have also found that I can add html tags (,

, etc.) This makes it nice to increase the font size or make it bold.

Check out my profile at http://www.ontarioclassof62.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=1171232 to see what I talking about.

ClassCreator is a great site, thanks for giving us the opportunity to use it.

P.S. I also found that I did not need to use the Video Description box to show the description of my Youtube videos. I just put the description before the embed code for the video.

Edited 01/20/09 3:49 PM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM - Response #1

The Spouse/Partner input field was modified so it can have HTML code so that a link could be placed there to a spouse who is also a classmate. I didn't realize it could also include a photo.

Here is the forum posting talking about this feature:

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=99637001-CEE9-31C4-F7803A67BDCBCFB8

Edited 01/20/09 3:54 PM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM - Response #2

I hadn't tried that yet. Several of our class did marry each other, so I will have to try it. I did find that the Spouse/Partner box only has room for about 150 characters. This makes it hard to add too much code. Not a big problem yet, though.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.