ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

classmates in nursing home, etc.,

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/26/11 07:35 AM Views: 1247 Replies: 10
Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 7:35 AM

A classmate sent me a email stating a classmate was in a facility for alzhiemers. is there a way to have them listed as "joined" the site with Admin Note as to why they can't join themselves?

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM - Response #1

You can just join for them, give your e-mail address for the primary e-mail address, then for the password, you could do something like spell their name backwards. Then in the comments section of the profile, state that they are in a nursing home and have no computer access and that any e-mails sent to them will really be sent to you.

If there is someone that visits them, you could pass along the information that anyone sends to you to that classmate/family member to read to the classmate.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM - Response #2

Great idea. I can then pass the Email along to a classmate that is close by and can visit them. Thanks

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM - Response #3

I think I am having a senior moment. I tried to "join" for my person, but am getting response "invalid". Plus, I think I made joining PW protected, but I can't remember PW!! Please help!

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 10:23 AM - Response #4

To join the website, click on the classmate's name in the CLASSMATE PROFILES link.

You first need to log out of your website in order to join for someone else.

If you are still getting the INVALID message, please paste the entire message here.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM - Response #5

You have reached a password protected page of the
Richardson High School Class Of 1961 web site.

Registered Users: Log In

Email:

Password:

Remember me:
   Forgot Password?

New Classmates and Guests:

If you have been provided a system password from the Site Administrator to access this page please enter it below:

Password:

To sign up for your own account, start from the home page.
If you need the system password please send a message to the Site Administrator. All fields below are required.

* Your Name        
* Your Email    

* Subject

I can't remember the PW to join the site

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 10:40 AM - Response #6

Connie,

I was looking at Class of 1962 - I guess you are a guest on that site, so it is the site associated with your name in these forums.

Log in as yourself, go to EDIT SITE PAGES, and uncheck the PASSWORD column for your "Classmate Profiles" page. If you have the "Classmate Profiles" page password protected, nobody can join your website.

If you need me to remove the password protect from the page, let me know.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 10:41 AM - Response #7

Connie,

if you forgot your password for the website, use the FORGOT PASSWORD link on the home page.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM - Response #8

Connie,

You are not the ROOT ADMIN. The root admin has "Classmate Verification" turned on. He/she will need to verify the classmate before he shows up in the class list again. This is so that classmates (or hijackers) cannot join and then have people click on the name and only get the message "classmate needs to be verified first". They don't show up until after they are verified.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 11:56 AM - Response #9

I am for class of 61, 62 I helped set up and got them to join.So....my class should be receiving $50.00 right?

I got the other stuff done, sorry for being so dense today. thanks for your prompt support. You all are terrific!

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 1:01 PM - Response #10

Connie,

Click on your REFER A FRIEND link. you will see all of the classes that have used your promo code and when the referral bonus will be paid.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.