ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Survey pages

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/03/11 06:43 AM Views: 1118 Replies: 4
Monday, January 3, 2011 at 6:43 AM

I have a page for the NFL Playoffs. On that page, I linked two NFL surveys. However, I do not see how I can remove the menu link to each survey in the menu and have the links on the NFL Playoffs page.

I will be back for replies later. If this is not available now, I hope it will be in the new upgrades.

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 10:22 AM - Response #1

Survey cannot be inactive (invisible on the left-menus) and still accessed. What you want to do is not possible. Not sure if you will be able to do this after the upgrades.

I will check with Brad if the upgrades will include having surveys that are active, but the link doesn't show up in the menus.

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 1:15 PM - Response #2

As you've noticed currently deactivated surveys cannot be completed. I agree this is something we need to add to the hit list in 2011, as it would be helpful to hide a survey navigational link and still be able to utilize the survey.

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 2:04 PM - Response #3

The programmer has reported that "Allowing a survey to be active and not show up on the left navigation links" is part of the new Survey Upgrade which should be coming out sometime this year..

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 5:52 PM - Response #4

Thank you, Brad and Kyle!
To me, it looks as if I do not know what I am doing by having an NFL Playoffs page with the two survey links on the page showing above the Playoff page link. I thought it would be a 'grin and bear it.' I will.

Can't wait for the surprises you have in store for us! (Oh no! Still have holiday songs stuck in my mind. Automatically starting singing, "Oh what fun it will be... to have new toys on our site!") Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.