ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Music

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/22/11 04:24 PM Views: 1579 Replies: 4
Friday, April 22, 2011 at 4:24 PM

I have a CD of Easter music from my church that I would love to put on the website for Easter. Is this possible? Do I need an embed code to do so and if so, how do I create one for the CD?

There are no copyright issues associated with the CD.
Esther

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM - Response #1

Esther:

It depends on the format of the music on the CD. If they are MP3 format, you can upload them to your file vault and use the MP3 Playlist Creator (Under Widgets in Admin Functions).

If they are not MP3 format, you'll need to convert them using a third-party software such as tunebite. You can download it free from the link. There is a learning curve to Tunebite.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 5:27 PM - Response #2

John,
Sorry to just now getting back to your response. The CD is not an MP3 format and I just didn't have the time to try the tunebite. I will certainly try that in the future though. I guess it didn't matter too much as only 6 people logged in on Easter.
Esther

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 1:18 PM - Response #3

John Chidester wrote:

Esther:

It depends on the format of the music on the CD. If they are MP3 format, you can upload them to your file vault and use the MP3 Playlist Creator (Under Widgets in Admin Functions).

If they are not MP3 format, you'll need to convert them using a third-party software such as tunebite. You can download it free from the link. There is a learning curve to Tunebite.

Hello John,
I'm just finding your post. I've been trying to figure out where the music is stored and how to view the MP3s I've uploaded to the CC Playlist Generator. They appear in the playlist, but I'd like to find their storage location and don't see it in any of my Vault folders. I see the "Widgets in Admin Functions" no longer seems to be there.

Any idea how to find uploaded MP3s now?

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 1:35 PM - Response #4

Never mind, I just found it in the Vault under Files, just above the Images Folder. Somehow I overlooked it.

Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.