ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Seeing the Database

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/20/09 10:18 AM Views: 1359 Replies: 2
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 10:18 AM

By way of an explanation; I received info from a classmate on death dates to be added to the "In Memory" page. As I was scrolling to select names to add, I saw that I had a profile that just says

", Paula" (without the quotes of course).

That data must have snuck in from one of my people who typed names from one of our classes into a spreadsheet which I uploaded. I went to the "Manage Classmates" function but all I see is an alphabetical roll-up . . . but that profile doesn't show. How can I delete that profile? And if I can't, will you do it for me?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM - Response #1

Jerry Quinn wrote:

By way of an explanation; I received info from a classmate on death dates to be added to the "In Memory" page. As I was scrolling to select names to add, I saw that I had a profile that just says

", Paula" (without the quotes of course).

That data must have snuck in from one of my people who typed names from one of our classes into a spreadsheet which I uploaded. I went to the "Manage Classmates" function but all I see is an alphabetical roll-up . . . but that profile doesn't show. How can I delete that profile? And if I can't, will you do it for me?

The GUEST MEMBER "Paula (Routten) " doesn't have a last name. Maybe it only has a SPACE for the last name

Edited 01/20/09 11:31 AM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM - Response #2

And that was it!! Thanx, Kyle. Somehow I keep forgetting to check those "Guest Profiles."

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.