ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Taking donations to keep the site up

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/22/11 03:51 PM Views: 1175 Replies: 11
Friday, April 22, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Hi, our class would like to take donations of $15 a month to keep the site up now that our 40th reunion is over. Our plan was to reuse the reunion planner to create a product of a one month sponsorship that would allow them to do this online. If we reset the reunion planner will all of our banking info be deleted? (We'd rather it didn't, we'd like to use the same everything.)

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 3:57 PM - Response #1

If you archive the reunion, you will still have access to the information until you DELETE the reunion. Yes, if you archive the reunion, you do need to set up a new event to collect the donations, but then it will be set up for you to track all donations and activity very easily. Again, you won't lose your original data unless you delete it. You will still have access to all the reports, you just won't be able to activate it for use.

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 5:07 PM - Response #2

Will I need to go back through the account verification process etc? Will it save the full account number? I;m more worried about the financial end as that was soemwhat time consuming.

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 5:40 PM - Response #3

Ralph,

If you want, you can go ahead and set up the reunion again for the fund raiser. If you enter the exact same Routing Number and Account Number, I can just say that it is verified, even though the deposits haven't shown up in your bank account yet. Then since it is in a VERIFIED state, you will be able to move the money to your account without the set-up of the account taking so long.

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 5:51 PM - Response #4

OK so where do I find that old info?

Friday, April 22, 2011 at 6:24 PM - Response #5

Who is in charge of your reunion's bank account (I think Robert B. set it up)? They should have the numbers you need. The bank account ends in xxx (edited for privacy)

Edited 04/22/11 10:27 PM
Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 5:58 PM - Response #6

Hi, I've set this up as you described. Can you go in and do the account verify matter you discussed earlier? Also, please let me know if you see any problems with how it is set up. I'm going to put out a class email later when I've heard back from you. Thanks for all your help.

Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 7:42 PM - Response #7

Ralph,

I verified the routing number and account number is exactly the same as before. You should see these two amounts in your account next week some time $0.12, $0.06. But since you typed in the same numbers as before, I just quickly verified your account.

Monday, April 25, 2011 at 7:37 PM - Response #8

Thanks. Now we have another question. The plan worked out, so far we appear to have about three years worth of donations in a few days! However, we are having a situation in that we are using a classmates credit card to pay your subscription fees. Is there a way that we can pay direct rather than using the credit card?

Monday, April 25, 2011 at 8:35 PM - Response #9

Yes. We accept checks, too.

The billing information can be found on the PRICING link:
http://www.classcreator.com/pr.cfm

Edited 04/25/11 10:35 PM
Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:31 PM - Response #10

Kyle - your links seem to always lead to the thread in which they are posted rather than the URL you are typing. Rolling Eyes

Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:38 PM - Response #11

I edited the post so now it is right.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.