ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Email Birthday Notifications

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/28/10 12:21 PM Views: 1417 Replies: 3
Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 12:21 PM

My site is a multi-year site and I have a classmate that receives email notifications for all birthdays. She wishes to receive birthday notification for her class year only ('71). I don't see an option on her profile to turn this feature on or off.

I as the admin do not receive any birthday notifications via email and we both have the same boxes checked on our profile.

Any suggestions?

Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 2:34 PM - Response #1

If you subscribe to a Classmate Profile you also get Birthday Notifications for that Classmate. The Classmate should click Profile Subscriptions and unsubscribe from any Classmates not wanted. When the system restructure is complete these two items will be separate, and all Birthday Notifications will come through as just one email.

Monday, February 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM - Response #2

I have some classmates who are not getting notifications that they used to get. I have checked at least one classmate's profile and settings and everything seems to be in order.
Suggestions?

Monday, February 4, 2013 at 7:49 PM - Response #3

Hi Robert,

Can you email me the details of the classmate having this issue to info@classcreator.com or fill out a separate contact form http://www.classcreator.com/contact.cfm with the classmates details (name, email address) so we can check into it without having their information posted in the forums.

Thanks,

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.