ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Senior Photos

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/01/08 10:08 AM Views: 1327 Replies: 8
Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:08 AM

I have started to upload Senior photos I have scanned from our yearbook. I have been posting them on the each person's profile page. However, a few individuals have deleted theirs. *sniffle*

I read that there was a way to post Senior photos on profiles - to appear at the right side of the profile. I have no idea how to do this.

Help???

Wishes,
Vanessa

Edited 12/01/08 10:08 AM
Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:17 AM - Response #1

On the first option of the Manage Classmates, there is a place to upload these. They cannot be deleted by the classmates

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:45 AM - Response #2

Vanessa Rappolt wrote:

I have started to upload Senior photos I have scanned from our yearbook. I have been posting them on the each person's profile page. However, a few individuals have deleted theirs. *sniffle*

I read that there was a way to post Senior photos on profiles - to appear at the right side of the profile. I have no idea how to do this.

Help???

Wishes,
Vanessa

Vanessa,

Under manage classmates there is a upload senior picture field. Upload your photo and click save and you're all set.

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 10:51 AM - Response #3

Thanks everyone!

I do not see a "Senior Photo" option. I have been uploading photos under "manage classmates profiles" and then clicking on the photo option. This is where I have been uploading them. Is this the correct way?

Wishes,
Vanessa

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 11:21 AM - Response #4

No.

1) Click on Manage Classmates
2) Click on Enter/Edit Classmates Manually
3) Click the Details link next to the Classmate's name
4) On this details page is where you upload senior pictures.

This issue comes up rather regularly, and as a result I have a Task List item in to move senior photos out of the details screen and into its own unique table column under the Enter/Edit Classmates area. But for now, follow the steps above to get your Senior Photos places on the right where they belong.

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 12:01 PM - Response #5

Thank you SO MUCH!

Thankfully I was only 20 classmates into this project! Smile

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 9:51 PM - Response #6

Hi Brad,

I am uploading the senior photos. After uploading, is there any way to page thru the profiles to see that each classmate has a photo? I can't upload some of the pictures cuz they have writing all over them, and even tho I have kept a list, I want to be sure that I haven't missed anyone.

Cindy

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 10:11 PM - Response #7

Not currently no. We're actually going to be taking the senior photos out of the Details screen and moving them to their own Senior Photo column on the summary table. Anyone Classmate with a senior photo will get an icon. This will fill a similar purpose when we get to this.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM - Response #8

OK, thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.