ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Class Store school color pallette

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/14/15 08:36 AM Views: 1039 Replies: 4
Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 8:36 AM

Class Store setup looks great and is easy to use. Thanks for the hard work that went into setting it up!

The color pallette, though, is lacking a custom setting. Our school colors--crimson & cream--are not among the available colors; red & white will not suffice.

I can use the hex equivalents, but that option is not currently available. Help!

Frank Clark, Webmaster
NeHi1965.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 11:22 AM - Response #1

I emailed the Class Store, this is what they said:

We can provide their logo on products in Crimson and Cream but the products themselves do not come in those colors. They could offer white or gray products with a crimson and cream print. Let me know if this will suffice?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 11:23 AM - Response #2

We can provide their logo on products in Crimson and Cream but the products themselves do not come in those colors. They could offer white or gray products with a crimson and cream print. Let me know if this will suffice?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 6:34 PM - Response #3

Kyle Erickson wrote:

This will work in a limited way, but enough to get some products in the store. I will provide the specific hex or rgb codes for the colors, whichever is needed.

I suggest that Class Store implement custom color coding, so that schools like ours can get what they want in base colors, not just lettering/logos, etc.

Many of our classmates would love to get products in our specific colors, and would likely be willing to pay premium prices for them!

Thanks for your help!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 10:52 AM - Response #4

I contacted the ssastores.com again and here is their reply...

Email their logo and colors to graphics@ssastores.com and Kaela will put the logo up. The logo must be submitted in the proper colors and file type

Would it ever be possible to get the base colors that they want? For bulk orders we can get these colors. So if they want to order 12 or more of an item we can produce the products but we will not carry these in the store fronts online because the demand is very low.

When you do the email, you probably need to let them know your webstore URL so they know which school to associate the logos with.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.