ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

class_inmemory.cfm

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/21/21 07:42 PM Views: 3439 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 7:42 PM

Where in the file vault is this file please? I am wanting to update the file to exclude some entries. I have gone through every folder and I just don't see it. Thank you

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 7:48 PM - Response #1

Hi Catherine,

It can be accessed from any admin page that has an editor

Go to Admin Functions > Edit Site Pages > Home Page (or any page with the editor on it) Edit Page and scroll down to the content editor after the right hand module manager at the top.

If you are referring to documents like Word, PDF etc. (anything that is not an image file) you would go to the Link icon on the content editor (2nd row of editor buttons - third from the right) and there is a file vault link there for documents.

If you are looking for images/photos you would choose the Image icon (2nd button on the top row of editor buttons - just after the Source button) and there is a link to the image file there.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 8:32 AM - Response #2

Thanks Jessica. The link is there but still can't find the original workable file to edit. thanks Cathy

Edited 07/22/21 9:39 AM
Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 12:04 PM - Response #3

Are you able to explain where your site is displaying the image and what the image looks like so I can assist you in finding it?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.