ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

As we say good-bye to 2013...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/31/13 08:28 PM Views: 815 Replies: 4
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 8:28 PM

As we say good-bye to 2013, we send each and every one of you the best wishes for a healthy and Happy New Year! Here's to 2014!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM - Response #1

Thank you for all of your great work. Without the Admin's we would all be way behind. I look forward to facing all of the challenges of the new year with Class Creator
And you guys.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM - Response #2

Thanks for all your help -- Happy Hew Year.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 12:34 AM - Response #3

Same to you, Gwen and the whole CC team! Thank you so much for all you do for us...I think 2014 will be a good year...Smile Bonita

Monday, January 6, 2014 at 9:40 AM - Response #4

Thank you Gwen.
Right back to you.
We have had our site since 2011. Its very primitive and generic.
I joined your group, but have never participated. Mainly because I am such a novice and some what lazy. I have asked for help from my classmates, but have not received many replies. I really like this site and know it can be used to do great things. I can do very basic stuff on the computer.
What I need is for someone to take me through the steps. My first challenge is to put yearbook photos on our site. I have no idea how to start.
I have the yearbook and I have a computer. How do I begin? "Talk to me as if I am a four year old".
Although they are probably easier to teach.
Thanks again. Oh, BTW: I am not real sure how to join in on the Chats that you have been having. Please help.

With my compliments,
Neil Howard
TJClassof1971.com Let me know if you would like to see the site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.