ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

download contents of deceased list?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/29/11 09:03 PM Views: 1188 Replies: 4
Monday, August 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Hi,

Is there anyway we can download the contents of the deceased classmate list, or at least a list of deceased classmates? Needed for our 50th reunion yearbook.

Thanks much,

Donna

Monday, August 29, 2011 at 9:27 PM - Response #1

Just go to Manage Classmates, then Download Classlist, then copy the rows that say DECEASED CLASSMATES.

Monday, August 29, 2011 at 10:09 PM - Response #2

Unfortunately, that won't give you the detailed information entered on the "in memory" pages.

Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:49 PM - Response #3
Sample In Memory Page.pdf

Donna,
Do you want to print these out? Also do you want to put all the detailed information on the pages as David mentioned? If so I have a way you can do it but it is very detailed and you need a PC not a MAC (I don't know the MAC) and also requires MS Word 2007 or higher if you want it in a .pdf format also. Let me know what you want to achieve? Basically you can convert them to .jpg's (photos), edit them and place them on Word pages. With MS Word 2007 you can save the finished Document as a .pdf file for Adobe Reader. See the Sample attached and let me know? I can send or post the instructions.
Bob

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM - Response #4
Sample In Memory Page 2.pdf

Here is another sample which includes details on the page. I know Dan wouldn't mind. He was a great guy.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.