ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How do I add a Paypal Donation Button?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/21/10 10:19 AM Views: 1580 Replies: 5
Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 10:19 AM

So the site is up and running but I have no clue how to add a Paypal button for donations. Can someone help me with this please. Thank you.

Tracy Hall
GB West High Class of 91'
Admin

Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 10:25 AM - Response #1

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=F9E0A442-F738-CCCA-C4023CF6543A3981

Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 11:11 AM - Response #2

Thanks for your very quick response. Got it added!

Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 2:32 PM - Response #3
Reunion Donation Receipt.txt

Hi Kyle,
It's me again, Barbara. I added the donation button but nothing is coming through. To see if I did it right I tested it out and donated through the donation button and paypal $10.00 to the reunion. Enclosed is the receipt. If the money is in the SAH high coufers, I can't find it. What am I doing wrong? Sad
Barbara

Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 4:16 PM - Response #4

PayPal will send you an email receipt for the donation to the email address listed for PayPal. To get the money into SAH account, log into PayPal and transfer to your account.

Monday, September 5, 2011 at 8:58 AM - Response #5

Barbara,

Jack is right. If you receive money from PayPal, we know nothing about it. You just transfer the money to your local bank account. You then go to Reunion Planner, Attendees, click on the classmate who made the donation, then say that they paid by manually entering their payment amount.

If you use the ClassCreator credit card processing, then we know about the payment being made and it gets automatically recorded in the Reunion Planner, Attendees list and the Reunion Planner, FUNDS page.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.