ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Faculty and Schoolmate Profiles

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/25/09 05:31 AM Views: 1116 Replies: 2
Friday, September 25, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Hi all!

Am forever amazed at all the hard work you all are doing over there to help all of us who are making and managing our own websites! Thank you, Brad, and the rest of the staff for everything you do!!

Okay, my question... there's one schoolmate who became a faculty member. For the time being, she has two separate listings and has made a profile for herself under the faculty member list. Is there a way to link one to the other? If not, do you have any suggestions?

Sending smiles from Japan!!

Roberta Stott
Zama Alumni Association (c/o '8Cool

Friday, September 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM - Response #1

Roberta Stott wrote:

Hi all!

Am forever amazed at all the hard work you all are doing over there to help all of us who are making and managing our own websites! Thank you, Brad, and the rest of the staff for everything you do!!

Okay, my question... there's one schoolmate who became a faculty member. For the time being, she has two separate listings and has made a profile for herself under the faculty member list. Is there a way to link one to the other? If not, do you have any suggestions?

Sending smiles from Japan!!

Roberta Stott
Zama Alumni Association (c/o '8Cool

Before you start these instructions, go to Classmate Profiles and click on the Teacher's profile that we are talking about. Then in the URL/Address window of the browser, copy the entire URL (to be used later on)

In the Manage Classmates, edit the Classmate Profile (not teacher), you could add in the comments section: I became a teacher. Click HERE to view my Teacher Profile.

Then before the "Click HERE...Profile", insert and after the "Click HERE...Profile" insert a

Now replace the xxx with the URL/Address that was copied from step 1

This should create a link that can be clicked to link the two profiles together.

Edited 09/25/09 8:03 AM
Friday, September 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM - Response #2

Thank you!! I'll see how this works out!! Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.