ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

No senior photos have been uploaded yet

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/15/14 05:08 PM Views: 1156 Replies: 22
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I just started uploading yearbook photos and completed the first 20. I decided to see what the download would look like and got the following message:

No senior photos have been uploaded yet.

The yearbook photos are showing up on the profiles.

Please advise.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 5:17 PM - Response #1

It works for me.

What steps are you taking and where are you getting the "No senior photos have been uploaded yet" message?

http://www.rhhs64.com/class_classmates.c...archString=&sort2X=0

Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 9:32 AM - Response #2

I click on "Manage Classmates" then scroll down to the bottom and click "Download Yearbook Photos". A the window refreshes and displays the message "No senior photos have been uploaded yet."

I've tried using both Safari and Chrome browsers.

Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 12:00 PM - Response #3

OK, I will let the programmers know. But the yearbook photos ARE working on the Classmate Profiles, SHOW YEARBOOK PHOTOS button page.

Friday, January 17, 2014 at 9:54 AM - Response #4

I normally use a Mac with Safari or Chrome browsers, but I even tried downloading the photos on a PC using IE 11. It seemed to be doing something on the PC but I gave up after an hour of waiting.

Friday, January 17, 2014 at 1:56 PM - Response #5

Thanks for the update. This is still with the programmer and we are awaiting his reply.

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 1:40 PM - Response #6

I am having some issue with yearbooks photo's too. First, since the change it is more work to load each picture. I used to be able to "filter" each year so after I uploaded one photo I did not have to pick year again. This has changed. I have to pick each year. This just takes more time.

Second, now when I filter "1980" it does not show that I loaded some pics. I tried both "Do not show Admin-entered Classmate Profile details prior to Classmate joining the site." and "Show Admin-entered Classmate Profile details prior to Classmate joining the site." with no difference. It does not show that the yearbook photo is missing. I feel like I might be doing this wrong or something. I seems like I am loading a picture for the person not to the site. I am clicking on "Yearbook" photo but it is not showing in "Show Yearbook Pictures".

OK let me know.
Thanks

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 7:15 PM - Response #7

Couple options:

1) When you click into the Classmate Profile, right click and select "open in new tab" instead. Upload your photo then just close the tab.

2) If you don't use a new tab, when you're done uploading the yearbook photo, just click and hold on your browser back button. And just select your Manage Classmates page. Poof you're right back.

When you click on 1980, and it's not showing that you uploaded a yearbook photo for somebody you did in fact upload a yearbook photo for, can you provide a classmate name where this is the case so I can go in and check it out?

Ray Guim wrote:

I am having some issue with yearbooks photo's too. First, since the change it is more work to load each picture. I used to be able to "filter" each year so after I uploaded one photo I did not have to pick year again. This has changed. I have to pick each year. This just takes more time.

Second, now when I filter "1980" it does not show that I loaded some pics. I tried both "Do not show Admin-entered Classmate Profile details prior to Classmate joining the site." and "Show Admin-entered Classmate Profile details prior to Classmate joining the site." with no difference. It does not show that the yearbook photo is missing. I feel like I might be doing this wrong or something. I seems like I am loading a picture for the person not to the site. I am clicking on "Yearbook" photo but it is not showing in "Show Yearbook Pictures".

OK let me know.
Thanks

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 2:41 PM - Response #8

Brad,

That did not work. Check Mary Adams and Edward Adlum.
They both have pictures but not showing in either place.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 10:19 PM - Response #9

"All shared photos will be marked with a green checkmark."

They were in there, yes, but not shared. I.E. you can upload as many photos as you'd like, but only the ones you check off are shared and displayed on the Profile.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM - Response #10

Note whenever you upload a photo it's automatically checked for display. There is nothing you need to do. The only thing I can imagine here is for some reason you unchecked them?

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM - Response #11

Brad,

Not sure how to check or uncheck. I just tried again with Mary Adams 1980 and the picture does not show. How do I uncheck?

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 12:02 PM - Response #12

You must have figured it out. I see Mary checked.

Anyway, you just click the image to select it (green checkmark appears). Click the image again to deselect (green check disappears).

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 3:06 PM - Response #13

Brad,
No good. I am using Firefox. I also tried IE but not good. I also deleted my cookies, no good.

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 3:11 PM - Response #14

See: http://screencast.com/t/L36r8Otm9SS

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 3:24 PM - Response #15

Yes. I can see this. does not work for "show yearbook pictures" or does it show when I go to up load that there is already a picture. I think there are about 4 or 5 pictures that should be showing up in "show yearbook photo's".

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 3:36 PM - Response #16

This is only uploaded to the Classmate's Profile. We call this a "Profile gallery photo." If you want a photo in the yearbook field you need to however over the yearbook silhouette then add the yearbook photo to the official yearbook photo slot. When you do this the yearbook photo will appear around the site, and will work correctly when going to the Classmate Profiles page and clicking the "Show Yearbook Photos" button.

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 3:49 PM - Response #17

Still no go. I went to "manage classmates" then "filer year", "1980" -picture not showing here- the click on "yearbook photo" the "yearbook photo" again, then "select photo" the uploaded and then "save". I then go to "1980" "show yb" no good. If I go back I can try to upload again I can then see that it is there.

Seems to me the "profile gallery" is where I am loading. If there is a "yearbook gallery" then I am not finding it. Could this be it?

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 4:27 PM - Response #18

Ray, take a look at this walkthrough: http://screencast.com/t/ehG8KI7c

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 7:38 PM - Response #19

Brad,

First of all the video is really slick! Sure makes things easy to see and hear. Now all you do get smell and touch and you will have something.
I see that I was not doing something right. I tried to go thru instructions but in the meantime another Admin was busy up loading the pictures. I am sure I can get it now.

So when are you going to post all the video's as mini webinars showing how to do everything on the site? Tuesday would be great!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM - Response #20

I can "Show Yearbook Photos" under Classmate Profiles, but I can't download them under Manage Classmates. I tells me "No senior photos have been uploaded".

I've tried it with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on my Mac. I have also tried it with IE on two different PC's and still get the same message.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM - Response #21

This will be back momentarily.

Friday, February 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM - Response #22

This issue has been resolved by the programmer.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.