ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

THANK YOU!!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/13/09 01:26 PM Views: 1337 Replies: 3
Friday, November 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Thank you for an awesome service! We just had our 30th class reunion & I give all of the credit for the huge turnout & for what everyone said was the best reunion we've ever had to you guys at class creator!

Everyone loves our class site & they were all very worried it would go away after the reunion. I was happy to let them know that that would never happen.

Thank you again for bringing us all back in touch & I hope that the shared photo albums happen soon because we have a boat load of photos to post!

gina.

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM - Response #1

Thank you Gina. Community photo galleries are debuting this month, stay tuned.

Great use of the tools available, credit goes to you, but thanks for sharing it with us. Congratulations on your successful reunion.

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 4:27 PM - Response #2

Ditto about the "great reunion turnout" and "best reunion ever," but I think I wrote that earlier. I'm very happy to hear about the community photo albums coming this month.

In the meantime, Gina. I was able to quickly get 3 slideshows up on our site of different reunion weekend activities using www.slide.com.

Retha
www.lasplumas69.com

Monday, November 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM - Response #3

DITTO as well. We just had our 35th class reunion Saturday night. THANK YOU BRAD and your staff. It was because of this website and all your help that it was such a HUGE success. I kept hearing... "because of our website.. is the reason I am here" "it reconnected me, so I wasnt feeling awkward to come and see old friends and make new ones." Our reunion truly was the BEST EVER!! and thank you!! I too, cant wait for the community photo albums. I will try slide.com, thanks for that info.
Until then, I am trying to post them all on a photo page I created! Thanks again. and I just LOVE OUR WEBSITE!!! Cant wait to start planning our next one!! Cindy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.