ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Misssing Information

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/01/13 10:29 PM Views: 725 Replies: 8
Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 10:29 PM

All of a sudden I have a lot of information missing in some of the tables. For example the first one is my Welcome Information. I went to several of the backups,they were there, I saved each back up, but when I go to the Home Page, the tables are still missing the information. Can you help?
Esther

Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM - Response #1

The color is set to WHITE for the text, making the text "invisible".

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 12:17 AM - Response #2

That is really strange, I have the background color green and the text white,so the problem was the background color. All of the background colors for the table have disappeared and I don't remember changing them.

I will have to go back and see what colors I had them.
Thanks for your help Jack.
Esther

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM - Response #3

All my "tables" have also lost their color,etc and one "announcement" does not show up at all when attempts to edit it are made. There is no source,etc but back ups are offered..have tried to copy and paste, but still nada....perhaps there are Thanksgiving left-over turkey gremlins, but am just wondering what to do. Please advise if possible.
Thanks in advance!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to one and all!
Bring on the eggnog!Cool

Edited 12/02/13 12:23 AM
Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM - Response #4

Not sure which ones you are looking at but the "invisible" one is the same problem - text is white. But could be the background was changed as in Esther's.

From these 2 posts, looks like somehow the table colors are being wiped out? Now that's weird since only YOU should be changing this.

See if you can put the backgrounds back first. Then worry about how CC might have caused this.

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:09 PM - Response #5

Any bets on the new editor? By the way, what happened to Font Size = 16?

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:01 PM - Response #6

Well, how about that. New Editor is in place. AND it works for IE 11 and the File Vault now works. All WITHOUT having to tinker with any F12 or compatibility settings.

Can somebody verify if IE10 now works without any mods?

Just in time for XmasCool

Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM - Response #7

This seems to be a good upgrade. I'm not seeing any issues for now. (Just wait until IE releases 12 or something Smile

Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 2:13 PM - Response #8

It never was an IE problem as such - just a coding methodology that was incorrect. I doubt this sort of thing will surface again (editor bugs don't countWink.

Edited 12/05/13 2:14 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.