ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Editing event pages

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/21/17 09:37 AM Views: 778 Replies: 4
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:37 AM

I have gone in and edited event pages. the preview looks just like I want it to, I save save save.

Open the live pages, some of the edits show, but the main dialogue remains unchanged.

I know I am doing something wrong, and I don't know what. Please advise. thank you Nancy

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:14 AM - Response #1

Nancy, I can't help you with your event pages, but I'd like to offer this suggestion regarding the vertical scroll bar on your site. On your site, the vertical scroll bar on the right is white in a white column. This is not normal. It's hard to see the scroll bar. Almost every website on the internet has a gray scroll bar that resides in a white vertical column. To display the scroll bar in this fashion:

Admin Functions > Change Design > Site Colors > Scroll Bar Colors > click on "Use default scrollbar, do not color" > SAVE ALL CHANGES.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 5:23 PM - Response #2

Nancy,

If you are still having a problem, please be specific about what to look for on the page. What does it say on the EDIT page and what does it say on the EVENT REGISTER page.

Maybe you were having a problem because the PUBLISH button wasn't being pressed, but when I looked at your website, it says it was published recently.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 6:56 PM - Response #3

It appears that a announcement was in several areas. One the person who put in the announcement removed it, I rewatched the tutorial and am now live.

But now when u enter the site, the first page looks like a piece of stationary. Maybe I deleted too many things ?

Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5:23 PM - Response #4

Yes. It appears that you have turned off all of the content.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.