ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attending

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/22/08 06:06 PM Views: 1318 Replies: 8
Friday, August 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Hi Brad,
I don't know if this is somewhere else or not. But I was wondering is there anyway to show a list of who is attending all in one place? Not just the number of how many, but the actual list of classmates? We are having a non paying event so it doesn't show with paying tickets and such. We have had such a great response and it is all because of this site. We are having a first ever Jr High School Reunion it will be 30 yrs since some of us have seen each other. Our Jr High didn't all go to the same HS. We were all split up into 3 HS. So we have for years wondered what everyone else was doing and thought it would be fun, so I made it happen. We have found over 400 our our 700 class and 216 have logged on and it shows 185 attending but that is only because the rest of the ones found haven't logged on yet.
I am making name badges and it would be so much easier to have all of the names in one place instead of looking for the icon and finding them that way. Can you help or not?
Karen =)

Friday, August 22, 2008 at 11:01 PM - Response #1

Good suggestion. For the sake of usability and for Classmates being able to easily find this list as well, we'll just make the "Reunion Attendees" link in the key on your Classmate Profiles page clickable. You can already see the # attending in the key now; but we'll make the whole thing clickable so the system will display only a list of those Classmates attennding your reunion, instead of your complete list of Classmates.

Will that do the trick for ya? Thanks for the recommendation.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 6:13 PM - Response #2

You are the best! That will work great!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Karen =)

Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 6:15 PM - Response #3

It won't take away everyone, you can just click on it and see who is attending right?

Karen =)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 4:19 PM - Response #4

Clicking on the link will show only the names of those attending the reunion. To get back to the full Classmate List again you'd simply click on the Classmate Profiles link again.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 4:28 PM - Response #5

Brad,

When will that link work like that?

Thank you.
Karen =)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:37 PM - Response #6

After we release template 6, the new themed templates, the new File Library feature, and the new Preferences area. Those are the 4 main tasks currently being worked on.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM - Response #7

Will that be before Sept 27th?

Karen =)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 1:20 AM - Response #8

I'm really not sure. Unfortunately we can't peacemeal tasks to the programmers even if they are small, like this one is. There are literally hundreds of similar tasks on the Task List. Each time the programmers finish a task, they move onto the next task on the list. When they get to this one they'll do it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.