ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Need a laugh

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/19/10 02:18 PM Views: 1400 Replies: 6
Monday, July 19, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Just want to share a laugh with everyone.
I had a classmate when filling out their profile got to the question "spouse/partner" so they put down spouse thinking it was multiple-choice question.

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 3:15 PM - Response #1

I needed that laugh - thanks for that!
Are you sure that Classmate graduated?

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 3:26 PM - Response #2

Michael Cornelissen wrote:

I needed that laugh - thanks for that!
Are you sure that Classmate graduated?

Are you sure that the Classmate didn't graduate from the CPS??? Chicago Public School Sytem!!! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingRolling EyesWinkQuestionQuestionQuestion

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 4:13 PM - Response #3

Actually, it sounds exactly like a Stanford University Graduate student I used to know.

On the other hand, maybe it's just a grandparent who just got a computer, so he/she could correspond with their grandchild, who has never learned how to put a postage stamp on an envelope. Of course the "kid" probably knows nothing of what an envelope is or what to do with it~!

Thanks for the gigglesVery HappyVery Happy

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM - Response #4

Thanks for the laugh, Diane. It could have been worse, he could have been confused and put both, or even just 'Yes'. One of mine did that because he thought his wife had a funny name! I convinced him otherwise.

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 6:02 PM - Response #5

Diane Doan wrote:

Just want to share a laugh with everyone.
I had a classmate when filling out their profile got to the question "spouse/partner" so they put down spouse thinking it was multiple-choice question.

Kind of like "sex" is a yes/no question.

Hi Diane - your 50th Reunion for the PHHS Class of 1960 is coming up this week - just a note to wish you and the reunion team the best from the Class of 1961!

Go Big Reds!

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM - Response #6

That is funny! Maybe your classmate couldn't decide which divorced spouce to list first! Laughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.