ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/16/09 09:28 PM Views: 1627 Replies: 8
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Seems like my favorite topic-

I recently had a problem where someone entered a few people -who should have been there- into the "In Memory" section. The problem I have with this is I keep a seperate database and need this information for that. So, did this have to be an Admin? Is there a way to control who enters this info?
Thanks

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM - Response #1

Only Admins can enter In Memory entries. Anyone else can fill out the In Memory contact form and supply info to an Admin, but the In Memory entry itself must be made by an Admin.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 4:06 PM - Response #2

Is there a way to figure out which ADMID entered an In Memory?

Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 4:08 PM - Response #3

While we are on the subject. Can you also put the year in the entry box? I just had a situation where I two similiar names and I thougt I click on the right one but I was not positive once the screen came up. I course I double check it but it seems like and easy add. Thanks

Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM - Response #4

Ray Guim wrote:

Is there a way to figure out which ADMID entered an In Memory?

No, there is currently no tracking showing which Admin entered an In Memory entry.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 5:27 PM - Response #5

Ray Guim wrote:

While we are on the subject. Can you also put the year in the entry box? I just had a situation where I two similiar names and I thougt I click on the right one but I was not positive once the screen came up. I course I double check it but it seems like and easy add. Thanks

We put the year in the entry box for you a couple of weeks ago. See this thread.

Monday, June 22, 2009 at 4:55 PM - Response #6

Brad,
I know you put the year in the search box. Can you put in the the "entry" box? The one that comes up to enter info.
Thanks

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 12:36 AM - Response #7

Can I ask why? If somebody just clicked a name that was under a specific class year, do we need to show the year again? I'm sure there's a good reason, I'm just wondering.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 9:40 PM - Response #8

The reason for the extra Year in the entry box is just to make sure I did not click on a wrong name. I know this is sort of a small thing but we have had problems with having people in the "In Memory" section that should have have been there. -My demise was exaggerated-

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.