ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate wants to unsubscibe

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/23/20 07:09 PM Views: 352 Replies: 4
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 7:09 PM

Is there a way for the administrator to unsubscribe classmates?

She wants to maintain her membership so I don't want to delete her email.

Thanks

Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 7:50 PM - Response #1

If you're talking about unsubscribing to profile subscriptions, the classmate has to do this by going to Notify Me under Member Functions and scrolling down to Profile Subscriptions.

Then, the classmate deselects the classmates whose profile he/she no longer wishes to subscribe to.

As far as I know, an administrator cannot do this, only the classmate.

Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 8:37 PM - Response #2

We are able to do this for them if needed. You would need to confirm that they don't want to receive any emails from the site as there are a series of options under each individual Member Functions > Notify Me. You can see the options they see by checking your own. You will have a few admin specific options that are noted as admin only - otherwise the lists are the same.

It is better if they review the list, however, it is important to remove anyone who requests to be removed from emails so we can do it if you want to include their First Initial and Last Name here.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, July 24, 2020 at 9:39 AM - Response #3

Yes please remove her

It is on my THS Site
www.tiptonvilletnalumni.com

classmate is R Burnett

Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 6:28 PM - Response #4

All of her Notify Me items are set to never and she wasn't subscribed to anyone. She can change that if she ever wants to receive certain emails - otherwise she won't receive emails from the site. She can still login.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.