ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

yearbook pictures

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/11/08 01:25 AM Views: 1603 Replies: 5
Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 1:25 AM

I really do hate to beat a dead horse, but I still cannot get yearbook pictures to upload to the classmates' detail. I have tried resizing the picture on my computer all the way down to the size that ClassCreator would resize it to and it just will not upload. I keep getting an error page that says "this page cannot be displayed." Can someone PULEEZE help me??? Confused

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 1:28 AM - Response #1

More info.....

After I get the Internet Explorer page that says this page cannot be displayed, I hit refresh and this is the message I get......

Oops!
An unexpected error has occurred. The Administrators have been notified of this error and will resolve the problem. Should you continue to see this error in the future please email info@classcreator.com.

Invalid list index 0. In function ListDeleteAt(list, index [, delimiters]), the value of index, 0, is not a valid as the first argument (this list has 0 elements). Valid indexes are in the range 1 through the number of elements in the list.
The error occurred on line 50.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our reunion is only a week away and I want these pictures on the web site. Crying or Very sad

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 2:44 AM - Response #2

What format are you saving your photos in before uploading? I'm not surprised you're getting the error when refreshing the page after the photo upload failed. but the photo upload shouldn't be failing. The only thing I can think of is the photo is in an unsupported format and/or has an unknown compression type applied to it. I just did a test of senior photo uploads to make sure there's no problems, and it's working fine. Can you plese email me one of the photos you're trying to upload, along with the Classmate's name who the photo goes with? I'll go into your site and try it myself and see what's happening. Mail the photo and Classmate name to info@classcreator.com.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 9:57 AM - Response #3

I've emailed you with 2 pictures, one that has been resized and one that has not. Thank you so much for putting up with rantings of a crazy old woman. Confused

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 9:28 PM - Response #4

Hmmmmmm. It looks to me like you've already uploaded those two senior pictures, as well as all of your senior pictures for that matter. Thus I'm assuming you figured this out. My hunch is browser security settings, or strong firewall settings, or something like that was blocking this functionality on your own computer. Did you use a different browser to get past your problem? Just curious what the resolution was that you found.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 9:43 PM - Response #5

It's kind of a long story, but I'm always happy to brag on myself when I do manage to figure out a workaround! Very Happy

I emailed the pictures to myself at my gmail account and opened them on another computer, copied them to the desktop and uploadaed them from there.

I really don't know why it would not work on the other computer because I had no problem uploading prior to this little episode. I think that I have picked up some sort of nasty bug because my Explorer is all messed up as well. Looks like it's time to take it to the 'puter hospital.

Thanks for checking on it for me.

Marsha
CHS Class of 1978

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.