ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

photo galleries-what happened???

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/17/15 07:27 PM Views: 1608 Replies: 7
Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 7:27 PM

I have 6 photo galleries on our site. I just went in to add a picture to one of the galleries and the whole process has changed. I did manage to drag & drop the latest photo to the beginning of the slideshow but I can't get a cover photo to show up. I let my curser hover over the caption area and saw "cover image", so I clicked it. However, when I access the galleries (under Reunions Past & Random Stuff) from the home page, the cover of that gallery is blank. What to do????

Barbara Rose

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:03 PM - Response #1

I have reported this to the programmer. It should be fixed shortly.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 9:42 AM - Response #2

Now there are two cover photos that are blank. And I haven't added any additional pictures to the second gallery that now is missing it's cover photo.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:11 PM - Response #3

I have the programmer taking a look.

Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 2:15 PM - Response #4

Any fix yet?

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 1:30 PM - Response #5

Yes this is all set now. I'm not positive which photo you had assigned for Around Town. You can reset it if I picked the wrong one there.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 9:53 PM - Response #6

All is good, thank you! HOWEVER.....there is another photo issue. The "In Memory" section has a place you can check to bring up the yearbook pictures of the deceased instead of just the names. The last two deceased members I added show no photo when choosing that option. I uploaded their senior pictures (as I did for all deceased) but those last two additions only show the box with an X and camera. When clicking on the name, the memory page does show the picture.
The last two classmates I added were: Lewis Trampert and Phillip Wolfe. Please check.
Thanks!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 4:32 PM - Response #7

Hi Barbara,

I added the images via the Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > Yearbook photo section and I've asked the programmers to check if this should also be pulling from In Memory photo uploads.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.