ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

CLASSNAME. COM NOT RESPONDING

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/12/09 02:27 PM Views: 1427 Replies: 7
Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Hi,

I have a domain name & know that I have free emails with it. I have created email forwarding in the past.

I now want to go to classname.net to make a new email address. When I go to log in , it shows my Log in ID as "SSHS64". I have tried every password I can think of & been told it is invalid.

Twice I have used their "forgot your password?" feature & been told that my password has been sent to my email address. I have received nothing.

There is no phone # or any other way to contact them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. N

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM - Response #1

Go to ClassNames.net and click on the About Us link, the address and phone number are right there.

FYI let me explain something about Classnames.net. Classnames.net is really just Enom.com. Enom is a Registrar who allows people to co-brand web sites and sell domain names. It's one of the ways Class Creator generates revenue.

Unfortunately we didn't create or control anything within that system though. We're just tapped into their mechanism, kind of in a similar way to how you're tapped into Class Creator to make your site, although we have way less control over our Classnames.net site as you have over your class web site.

Anyway, sorry you're having some login issues. I'm going to ask Jessica to assist you with this tonight. Our entire staff is actually in Orlando at the moment, but we'll be returning to normal Monday.

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 3:41 PM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

Our entire staff is actually in Orlando at the moment, but we'll be returning to normal Monday.

Well, almost the entire staff is in Orlando Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

Say 'Hi' to Mickey for me.

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM - Response #3

Awww, Kyle ......... We haven't forgotten about you!

As a psychologist, I can tell you that sleep deprivation can wreck havoc with the encoding cycle of the memory center ...... with the hours that the Bradster keeps, we have to give him a tad bit of allowance in the memory department.

(now if you were a bottle of maple syrup ... he probably wouldn't have forgotten you ....... what can I say? )

But you are just as sweet & we shall rally round you, won't we fellow Admins?

Here! Here! N

PS: I'll check out the "about us" feature; Thanks!

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 11:12 PM - Response #4

Hi Nancee,

I sent you an email that includes the details of the email address that is registered for that account at classnames.net. Can you confirm if you still have access to that email address? It is not the same email address that you used to email classnames.net from.

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM - Response #5

Hi Jessica!

For heaven's sake ...how is it that I email classname and you reply?

I just sent you a private email via the email button under your name. But no, I do not have access to that email account.

Now that I understand that is the problem, I do have that email account holders' Password.

I will go ahead and go to Classname.net and try to create another email address as was my original intention.

Meanwhile, can you read the email I sent to you and advise me as to what to do with this Problem?

Thanks Jessica - always good to hear from you!

Blessings, N

PS: It is not critical that this be done now ...just wait till you get back and we can deal with my problem on Monday, ok?

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 7:29 AM - Response #6

What I MEANT to say was we took all staff to Orlando except for those just too crucial to be away from the office. Smile

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM - Response #7

Now see there, Kyle ~ He really does care!

You were just too Important, so you got to stay back here with us.

So now your should be feeling all better! Very Happy
Blessings, N

[PS: Nice catch, Bradster!] Wink

[And thanks, Jessica ~ I got it! Have fun!]

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.