ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Background photo showing through theme

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/17/13 05:16 PM Views: 846 Replies: 6
Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I am using the 1950's theme, with a photo pinned in the upper right corner.
Now that I have activated a background photo a strip of the background photo shows under the pinned photo. I've changed the scroll bar colors and it solves the problem in the IE9 browser but naturally not in Chrome or Safari. Is there something else I can do that will get rid of the 'strip' in the other browsers?

Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM - Response #1

This might be an example of the changes that were recently introduced to prepare for the new templates.

I will have a programmer check it out.

Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 7:25 PM - Response #2

I don't know if you have seen it in the different browsers, but IE looks correct. The others show a thick background colored line across most of the page just below the pinned photo. Maybe the new release will change that. I'm looking forward to it.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM - Response #3

The programmer isn't going to fix it in the old templates because they will only be around for 10 more days. If you still see the problem on the new templates, you can reply back again.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 4:43 PM - Response #4

Will do, if I see it again and if I still use the same theme after the new release.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 7:05 PM - Response #5

Earl Porter wrote:

I don't know if you have seen it in the different browsers, but IE looks correct. The others show a thick background colored line across most of the page just below the pinned photo. Maybe the new release will change that. I'm looking forward to it.

I use Fire Fox, and it also looks just fine.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 9:23 PM - Response #6

Derrell, I tried using the FF that comes with Ubuntu and it looked okay too, so it must be Safari and Chrome that does't handle it like IE or FF.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.