ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/09/09 01:44 AM Views: 1206 Replies: 4
Monday, March 9, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Hi, it is still asking for a pass code for some of the new classmates, I go in and delete and put it back in and they can get in. I took off the pass code protection on the class profile page so this should not be happening? Please help.
Thanks,
Todd Morgan

Monday, March 9, 2009 at 11:02 AM - Response #1

Hi Todd,

They may not understand they need to go to Classmate Profiles to begin. If they select another link such as missing classmates they are still seeing a password protection box. I see that you have added instructions for joining to the bottom of the home page - you might want to make a note near the top of the page letting First Time Visitors know the details instructions are at the bottom of the page or open up the Missing Classmates page.

Monday, March 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM - Response #2

thanks, will give that a try.
Todd

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM - Response #3

i am administrator for my class website and i used to be able to get a forgotten password for a class member - it hasn't happened in a while but i just was contacted by a classmate for her password and i no longer have access to it - i then tried several other profiles with the same result - when did this change and how does she get a new password?
linda

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 11:36 PM - Response #4

Manage Classmates, Edit the classmate, type in a new password "abcdefg" or something easy like that. Email her/him the password and tell them to change it after they log in.

There is also the "Forgot Password" link they can click on that will e-mail them their password.

Edited 03/10/09 11:37 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.