ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Different Pricing for Guests

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/12/15 11:49 PM Views: 882 Replies: 3
Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 11:49 PM

We are planning on having a $25 reunion charge for classmates, with an additional $15 for guests. I don't see the ability to have 2 different pricing schemes and I cannot figure out how to limit quantity purchased on the $25 ticket to 1. I can add on a "product" for a $15 guest, but people won't see that until the end of the registration process and I am afraid that will be confusing to people. Are there other options?

Monday, April 13, 2015 at 4:27 PM - Response #1

We don't currently have that option built into the system. Your only option would be to build a product using the Product Manager that you include in the checkout for the event. The product would be a $15 ticket. The issue is that many people will not know to wait to buy the guest ticket on the second page and you will end up with a lot of confusion. We are planning an option like this, unfortunately it is just not built at this time.

Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 10:24 PM - Response #2

So, I'm way late to this party, but I simply added two events: Classmate Only $40, and another Classmate and Guest $75. If people can't figure out how many tickets to buy, they need more help than I can give them. Rolling Eyes

Yes, it's a bit more paperwork to track the total number of PEOPLE attending, but with a little Excel magic, it is do-able.

Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 11:17 AM - Response #3

Karen, I like your idea of adding an event ticket for classmates only - sort of solves my problem. Our committee wanted to add a Registration Fee of $10 just for the classmates, but the way it appeared on Event Planner, both classmates and guests were to pay for it. Now, the event will be added for classmates only to pay the fee.

Marie

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.