ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Message Center

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/09/19 02:59 PM Views: 568 Replies: 2
Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:59 PM

Trying to figure this out. I'd like to drive more communication to our website but I need to learn more about it myself. If I send a "message" to a small group of people in my class, it goes to all of them and they all can reply to it but no one else in the class sees it? I'm trying to figure out how to communicate with a "committee" within our website here at Class Creator, without having to use Facebook or Facebook Messenger. Thanks!

Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 4:51 PM - Response #1

You can send to a group via the Message Center and it will work as you describe.

An alternative that might work even better is via the E-Mail the Class feature that is under the Admin Functions. There you can create an e-mail list for your "committee" that can be saved and used over and over.

Monday, March 11, 2019 at 12:59 AM - Response #2

Judy,

My preference in communicating with committee members is using the Admin Forums found under Admin Functions. You can give each member access to Admin Functions only. In the forum, you can add topics per the current needs. Everyone who has input shares in that space saving time.

I suggest this, yet have one member who wishes to receive all info via email only, which is disappointing. Then there is another member of our reunion team who wrote this in the Admin Forums, "Thanks Gwen - this should make conversations easier and retrievable."

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.