ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Legend & Total Classmates

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/21/08 07:35 PM Views: 1185 Replies: 5
Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 7:35 PM

Would it be possible to add a line in the legend in the Classmate Profile list that explains what the (**) means, i.e. deceased?

Also, on the Homepage, in the "Where They Live" table, could total number of classmates be shown?

Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM - Response #1

1. Regarding the ** please see this thread.

2. No that box does not show a total Classmate count, but you can get that count under your Statistics link. Soon you'll also have the option to place your Statistics info into your home page if you want, so the total Classmate count can be displayed if you want shortly.

Edited 08/21/08 8:41 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:30 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad, that helps.

One other suggestion. How about putting the classmate name on the profile page when in the edit classmate manually mode.

By the way, really like this forum section. I get a lot of good suggestions from it.

thanks,

Edited 08/21/08 9:49 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:53 PM - Response #3

I'm not sure what you mean. If you're editing a Classmate manually, the Classmate's name would already be on the page. The entire Classmate record would be on the page. I'm probably missing something, please elaborate.

Edited 08/21/08 10:03 PM
Friday, August 22, 2008 at 12:59 PM - Response #4

Brad, Here is the path to what I'm refering to:
1. login in as administrator
2. click on "manage classmates"
3. pick a name from the list and under "edit" click "profile"
Nowhere on the "profile" page does it say whose profile it is. The other two editable pages do show the classmate name.

Not a real big deal, but sometimes it is confusing if I inadvertently select the wrong classmate.

Friday, August 22, 2008 at 1:30 PM - Response #5

Ah, Profile. Not Details. Got it. Yes we can change that, no problem. Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.