ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Size of senior pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/17/09 09:06 PM Views: 2009 Replies: 5
Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I saw on here earlier about the "best" size for your senior pictures. Brad even gave us an example. I cannot find the post now, but I scanned all my pictures on the same scanner at about the same time, yet they are a lot of different sizes. Just a few are not senior pictures. Can I fix this? What did I do wrong? Thanks!

Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 9:21 PM - Response #1

I work on this last night and those pictures are all the same size. But tonight I can't get them the same size. I am using Picasa. What am I doing wrong? K

Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM - Response #2

You want to crop your senior photos consistently before uploading to the system. It's hard for me to know what either of you are doing wrong, but what I can tell you is that one of our Administrators, Beverly Collins, wrote up a terrific help document regarding this topic that she shared with me. Here's a link to it: Click here to download Bev's photo scanning help file.

Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 5:47 PM - Response #3

I tried to click on the link to Beverly Collins instructions on loading and sizing yearbook pictures, but what came up was "no preview available". Is there another way to access her comments? I'm very interested in this information as the class administration of www.classcreator.com/troy-ny-1963.

Betsy Savery

Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 6:33 PM - Response #4

You must not have the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader, or you possibly don't have the reader installed at all. It's free at the Adobe web site, click here to download. After you've downloaded and installed the reader, come back here and click the link to Bev's help file again, and it'll open for you.

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 12:54 AM - Response #5

I figured out my problem...being sleep deprived I had saved the page in the wrong code. Once I figured that out...I corrected my error. I have 5 or so more pictures to put in and I'll be done. But I'm still sleep deprived so that is for tomorrow. KRazz

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.