ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Statistics - Last Logins

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/02/13 06:12 PM Views: 1020 Replies: 4
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 6:12 PM

The Admin's Last Login list in the Statistics section would be a great tool for looking at the classmate's contact info & profile but it only links to their email. If we're getting wider pages, can you add those, especially the contact info, and whether they made any updates.

I review all the names in the profile updates list on the home page to pick up new contact info, but I have to have a second screen open to the Edit Classmates page to get to their data. Would be nice to be able to go direct from somewhere that lists them by their update or login date.

Edited 01/02/13 6:16 PM
Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM - Response #1

This is a good suggestion that I will share. It is likely that we will have a few opportunities for improvements like this once the wider templates are released so please feel free to make the suggestions for consideration.

Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott!

On multi-site pages, the Birthdays list and Profile Updates would be more useful if the displayed the class year. But maybe your margin strip isn't going to get wider.

This doesn't relate to page width but I love that the "Name change on new signup" and "Name changed by classmate" email notifications link to "Edit this Classmate Here" which lets me in the back door to see their contact info. I wish the "New Classmate Notification" did the same thing when it goes out to admins. (I've already requested a new notication email for when any contact info is changed, vs. their profile info.)

Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM - Response #3

Manage Classmates - Edit Classmates:
Would be good to see Last Update, and to be able to sort by Last Update. That might be the logical place to have access, rather than on the Statistics - Last Login page (though I still don't understand why it has just an email link.)

Note how narrow the First Name and Last Name columns are on Edit Classmates grid, while Stats - Last Login is not so efficient. Too bad the "Yearbook Photo" column is so wide, just for the header. Make it "ID Photo" or "Profile Photo" to save space.

Add "Year" to the bounceback grid, at least on multi-year?

Edited 01/03/13 2:01 PM
Friday, January 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM - Response #4

" Add "Year" to the bounceback grid, at least on multi-year?" ... I second that suggestion. Smile

Edited 01/04/13 5:11 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.