ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate Names

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/21/08 06:08 PM Views: 1175 Replies: 1
Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Is there a way to get the complete name that is under a classmates profile first, last and married included when we get notifications and also consistently throughout the site?

When I get a notification that a classmate has made a new profile, registered for the reunion, or place an order it only has their name at high school and many went by completely different names way back then. Some went by their given name at confirmation and are now going by their legal name. Some went by their nick name and are now going by their "grown up name". Some went by their middle name and are now going by their first name and some just who the heck knows what they were thinking.

Under reunion attendees it only lists the maiden name and this is especially confusing when a PayPal payment is received because they are not registered under their maiden names and when you have several classmates with the same first name it is difficult to figure out if it is for Susie Jones, Susie Smith or Susie Whoever. I then have to go into this feature click on each of the names and pull up their contact info to match the email address.

Please help me I need all the time saving steps I can get!

Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 7:55 PM - Response #1

Answers to your 2 questions are yes, and yes. Adding to Task List. Thank you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.