ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner (yes, it's retired) Question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/18/23 04:52 PM Views: 164 Replies: 3
Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:52 PM

I have a question about the old Reunion Planner. We had a 40th reunion in 2013, and we used the Reunion Planner.
Is there a way to tell if emails/receipts/confirmations were generated when classmates registered?
My co-Admin thinks that all the emails generated by Event Planner are "new" and we didn't have them 10 years ago.
How could I tell, and where should I look? There's a certain resistance to "new", but I can't even remember any of those confirmation emails myself, now that I'm 10 years older LOL.
Thank you,
Rick

Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 5:55 PM - Response #1

Hi Rick,

Yes classmates always received a receipt from Reunion Planner and now Event Planner and admins who had notifications turned on also received a notice of each new registration.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 8:52 PM - Response #2

Thanks. People in our committee are saying that the 'registration confirms' are new. They said they never saw them in '13.
So it might be a selective memory thing. Smile
Thanks for confirming,
Rick

Jessica jessica wrote:

Hi Rick,

Yes classmates always received a receipt from Reunion Planner and now Event Planner and admins who had notifications turned on also received a notice of each new registration.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 8:55 PM - Response #3

The root admin can turn off their notifications if they don't want to receive them.

Admin Functions > Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > Details page for the co-admin

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.