ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

symbol for donors?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/23/11 11:40 AM Views: 1262 Replies: 4
Friday, September 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Is there any way to add a symbol for donors like those for registered, profile updated, etc? Sure would be nice in each class (this is a multi-year site) to have something like a $ next to each name that has donated to our scholarship fund. If not, this would make a good addition and I'll add it to my list of requests for new updates.

Friday, September 23, 2011 at 11:43 AM - Response #1

Joe,

Not yet, but that feature is part of the new ClassCreator 3.0 that the programmers are working on. You will be able to have custom icons that you can upload, like "Cheerleader", "Orchestra", "Football", "Golf Team", etc. Then assign different profile questions/answers to the icons. It will be pretty neat.

Don't ask when it will be delivered. No approximate date has been announced yet. I just know that they are working on it.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 2:31 PM - Response #2

Using your imagination, please...

Picture a LIKE Button. Now I am pressing it. Will you? Wink

Monday, February 18, 2013 at 7:36 PM - Response #3

Just wondering if the new icon system came out with the last update. (I don't see it if it did). If not, any idea on when?Very Happy

Monday, February 18, 2013 at 8:04 PM - Response #4

Nope, it isn't on schedule until after the Reunion Planner upgrade and then the Facebook upgrade. I believe it is still planned, but got pushed back. No ideas of when, but I am looking forward to it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.