ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

HELP!!!! Request Cancelled: Issue 101

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/15/22 05:09 PM Views: 3222 Replies: 3
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 5:09 PM

I am administrator for our class website and was blocked last night from accessing Class Creator and our website. Please unblock my account as I need to send a message to my classmates.

Thanks,
Charles Biggs
Fayetteville Senior High School Class of 1962

PS: I have no idea why this happened; I was on the website last night and suddenly got kicked out. Someone either has messed with my account or there is an error in Class Creator's algorithm that handles these sort of things.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 5:44 PM - Response #1

I need the IP address you are seeing in the notice so I can remove it from the list. If you are on the site the request cancelled will be followed by an IP address - I need that to clear it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 12:03 AM - Response #2

I had this very same problem today and Jessica cleared my IP address from being blocked and I’m now good to go. Jessica needs your IP address in order to fix your problem.
p.s. I did not have any userid/password failures to cause this problem. Class Creator needs to investigate their own software to determine why IP addresses like ours are being blocked.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 8:02 AM - Response #3

This was investigated and several IPs were automatically cleared. Please try again. You should be all set now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.