ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New Profile Comment Box

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/28/08 05:26 PM Views: 1304 Replies: 7
Friday, November 28, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Brad, just wanted you and your staff to know the appreciation of all the hard work that's been going on.
It hasn't been 24 hrs since I sent the notice out and have already received this message:

"Hi Sandi, I received the notification of your comment. Thanks, this seems like a pretty nice addition to the website. It just keeps getting better and better!"

I have a lot going on at my site and truly enjoy tweaking it.

Friday, November 28, 2008 at 6:08 PM - Response #1

Terrific! Thank you Sandi. Smile

Friday, November 28, 2008 at 11:07 PM - Response #2

Is the comment box 'private' or can any classmate read another classmates profile comment box?

Friday, November 28, 2008 at 11:13 PM - Response #3

It's public. If a Classmate has not restricted his or her Profile, then anyone can read those comments. If a Classmate has restricted his or her Profile, then only logged in Classmates can read those comments.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM - Response #4

Brad, does the new profile comment box only give Eastern time for when messages are sent and received? (I think the message forum allows the admin to set the time zone).

Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 10:56 PM - Response #5

Yes. Should we add the time zone dropdown there?

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 12:23 AM - Response #6

Please, then I won't have to guess when the msg was left since the other gives the right time. THANKS.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 9:38 AM - Response #7

was this something to just 'turn on' or is it on the 'list'? I don't see a drop down there.(?)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.