ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

1991 History Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/26/09 09:11 PM Views: 1196 Replies: 4
Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Hello. On our 1991 History page, there is a youtube video of Freddy Mercury that won't work due to a copyright issue. Can we have it removed and replaced with a Pearl Jam one? Let me know. Thanks.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM - Response #1

I removed the one that was not loading and put in a request to add the new one.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM - Response #2

Ok. Let me know when I can add a different clip. Thanks.

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 12:28 AM - Response #3

Stacy Triplett wrote:

Hello. On our 1991 History page, there is a youtube video of Freddy Mercury that won't work due to a copyright issue. Can we have it removed and replaced with a Pearl Jam one? Let me know. Thanks.

I, too, don't want "Oueen" on our 1974 History/Video page....can I change it, and add other lists? like the Top 50 of 1974 from Billboard magazine? I'd also like to embed this code for a new YouTube video featuring CCR.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 1:20 AM - Response #4

CINDI MLADENKA wrote:

Stacy Triplett wrote:

I, too, don't want "Oueen" on our 1974 History/Video page....can I change it, and add other lists? like the Top 50 of 1974 from Billboard magazine? I'd also like to embed this code for a new YouTube video featuring CCR.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question on this...any one out there? thanks, Cindi

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.