ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Message Forum

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/30/14 09:58 AM Views: 676 Replies: 7
Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I have a member who is telling me when he wants to post a response in the message forum, he no longer has the tools bar at the top, he wanted to add a pic but reports that none of those options are available.
If it helps his name is Don Ervin.
Thanks for your assistance.

John

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:36 AM - Response #1
tools.png

I have attached a screen shot of the forum with the toolbar. Not sure why your member cannot see this. Please ask him what browser, and version number of that browser he is using. It is possible that he may need to run an update. Also, have him try and alternate browser, such as Firefox, if he has it installed.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 12:48 PM - Response #2

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, however, I guess I didnt make it clear what the problem is, it happens when he goes to the Message Forum and attempts to use that tool bar to post a picture.
Thanks

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM - Response #3

Right. That is where I looked and that is where I took the screen cap that I attached above. That was from in your Message Forum.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM - Response #5

I'm sure I'm not asking this question correctly but I will try again and apologize for taking up your time. What he is referring to it the Message Forum folder on the left of my home page. When he clicks to Post Response the tool bar that has the Source Box and Image Box along with the rest of this tool box is not there. I was unable to see the snap shot or screen shot you are referring to.
Thanks,
John

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 12:56 PM - Response #7

John. I have tested this now in 2 different browsers and each time, I get the full Editor Window as I would expect. I suspect that we might have some sort of browser issue on the part of your member. Do you know what browser and version number he is using? Has he tested this in another browser such as Firefox. If not, please have him do so.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.